Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Updates!

Good news I have updated My Blogs. Jimbo's Workouts and this blog have been updated! Also its that time again. Countdowns So here they are:

Fall Starts[Northern Hemisphere]: 7 Days
One Year Ago: 13 Days
First School Vacation Days: 20 Days

Now that that is out of the way. I will be busy so I will try to rework my schedule to make sure that my blogs arent left behind in the times. However, in other news. Hurricane Ophelia seems to be down south and "The Katrina Effect" has made many leave there homes for this hurricane so they wouldnt have to suffer the same fate as those down south. While it is movin north its not going to hit me. I will probably get rain and wind but nothing severe eough to shut me down forever and unable to post more. So thats good news :)

No comments: