Monday, September 05, 2005

Oil Oil Oil

In todays world it ONLY feels like its about saving up for oil. Just today I see 3 Gas Stations and juut because, the cheaper of the three was selling at well a cheaper price they were forced to shutdown earlier than usual. The second one was having a long line and the third one had barely anyone. Really ONLY high class cars. Now whats scary is not just the prices but the fact people are riding and biking to where they want to go today more than drive. In my community its becoming all to common. Hey, people will be healthier. Later on today I will post what I think is a good idea for alternate energy source for Automobiles. On that note I leave you with a funny picture that actually might seem true.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: