Sunday, September 18, 2005

Jimbo's Update

Okay people listen up I have officially updated Jimbo's Workout page for at least the next 3 months worth of updates. Now Im back here and ready to help out this blog. I would like to say one thing thugh more than ever. Expect most of my blog post to be during the weekend as It is school once again. I come with some very good news every once in a while I will post a rand ehow or wikihow article. Some that I have made others that I have not made. my first WkikHow wil be posted Sunday September 25th. In other news. I am very confused on what I should do in this situation:

I have some $330. Now $330 can buy some really cool things. But Im only interested in 2 really cool items. This is what I would consider:

Samsung SDC-353 DV Camcorder

Creative Zen Vision

Look for the Poll On The Sidebar to put your vote.

No comments: