Saturday, September 10, 2005

Parties Over So Heres Whats Happening

Earlier today was an alright day day, me and my friend talked. I collected $230 making my home total about $320 and I am buying:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

THE FEATURES:


20x Optical Zoom/900x Digital Zoom

TFT active-matrix technology assures the finest, brightest picture available. It rotates 210 degrees for multi-angle shooting, self-recording and playback.
Get incredible zooming ability with variable speed control which is activated by automatic sensing of the amount of pressure aplied to the zoom tab.



MPEG4 Video Clip Recording

Can record an MPEG-4 digital video clip, which has high picture quality and takes up little memory space. Video can be stored directly to your Memory Stick or transferred to your PC via USB.

Enhanced Image Quality (DSP6)

DSP6 supports a real 16:9 wide mode. The hidden parts of an image are shown when you select 16:9 effects.

680K Pixel CCD delivers high-resolution video images with superior color resolution and detail. It surpasses the conventional camcorder with digital quality and its high performance PC interface.

PictBridge™

PictBridge. technology enables you to connect the camcorder directly to any printer which supports PictBridge standard via a USB cable.

Upgraded USB Streaming (VGA 30 fps)

Simply connect to a PC with a USB cable and the SC-D353 becomes a web cam.


Price: $320
When I am Buying It: End Of October and Beginning of November
Other Stats:
> Height: 7.3"
> Weight: 5.0"
> Length: 5.79"
> Screen Size: 2.5" LCD Screen
> Zoom:
>> Optical: 20X
>> Digital: 900X

I am buying this because, the cost of a decent digital camera is the same as a new DV Camecorder... So since this camecorder can also take pictures and is small like a digital camera (maybe a bit more bigger) than I say sure why not buy it. HOWEVER! I got a Digital Camera and I really want this to. Im not to sure what I should do though? :-/

No comments: