Monday, September 26, 2005

The Effects of Hurricane Rita

Clearly not just after Hurricane Rita has passed that theres destruction there. However, theres damage from these storms all over the nation. Look outside at your Local Gas Station. It is $3.54 at my gas station for the highest and the regular oil it is $2.96. Now its NOT just the oil thats killing us, I believe it is also going to effect us over the winter espically the northern states of America. Instead of Hot and Humid with Intense Hurricanes we will have Cold Intense Blizzards. This is just speculation but, I have some evidence that might support this:

1. Its Mid-September now just a few days after fall started and we are still pretty warm it took just a sudden cooler air mass just to bring us back to normal temps were we should be this time of the year. A change of pretty much a matter of days. Usually its a gradual change. One week we have mid 80's the next we have mid 70's? Its to quick usually its over the course of a month. So does this mean it will be mid 60's in Mid-October and than next thing you know its December and its colder than usual and more higher levels of precipitation in the form of snow.

2. The South gets Hot and Humid with intense storms in the summer while the winter the north will get extremely cold and intense blizzards.

3. The people in the north have already gotten snow in high amounts even 2 FT. or more so imagine as the winter progresses for every year. We could get 2.5 FT or more snow. This could kill electricity espically with high winds and freezing cold temperatures. No Electricity = No power for oil.


Now Americans are already in for a hard time with oil prices being very high. This Winter will be very hard. However, that was just a Side Topic I will talk more about this during the winter or the first snowfall which ever occurs first. Now, I had to walk to work today which is what I always do. I saw 6 or 8 people walking or biking rather than driving to work. Me I still prefer walking or biking to work but, if its to far than mass transit if IT IS ABSOULTY NECESSARY TO DRIVE than let it be. If you have to goto the store for a few things walk or bike to it if it is far though or to much to carry drive or mass transit.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, happens...

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, it is an amusing piece

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

This theme is simply matchless :), it is very interesting to me)))


I can look for the reference to a site with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 240 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 170 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the shoes were around 230 pounds on every site. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

i genuinely enjoy your own posting taste, very remarkable.
don't quit and also keep creating considering the fact that it just simply truly worth to read it.
looking forward to look at far more of your current posts, thankx :)

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you enter, will look forward in behalf of more cognate articles without delay as its one of my choice issue to read.

Anonymous said...

I love italamericanblogging.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

bob said...

thanks a lot for the post ,sufferings and pain are caused by nature calamities.buy contact lenses at http://contactlensesmall.com/

Anonymous said...

Time and tide wait for no man.