Thursday, May 10, 2007

My List of Events

In the coming months I hope to generate alot of traffic to my small yet effiecent grassroots network. I hope to have more videos, research papers and essays written out for you and others on the internet. I know that with the help of spreading the word can it be done. So here is a list of a few projects I hope to fulfill within the next 3 to 6 months starting now.

Research Papers and Essay's


1. Finding Happiness in Faith (Research Paper)
2. Follow-Up Essay on Video #1
3. Merging Squidoo Self-Improvement Lenses Into One Paper!
4. End-Times Video Follow Up

Videos


1. Difference between Church and Bible (Youtube- Video)
2. Talking About My Reality and The Connection To Life (YouTube- Video)
3. Talk about The Secret (YouTube- Video)
4. Talk about My High School Life Lesson's (YouTube- Video)
5. End-Times Video Mini-Documentary (YouTube- Video)
6. Religion V. No Religion [Opinion Video] (YouTube- Video)

As time goes on I will write more detailed description of each of these. I hope that you will take the time to read them and tell people about them as much effort I have taken the time to write them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I NEED SEX

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.